Thursday, September 11, 2008

No more diapers for me.

As you all know Gavin just tared 2 on August 31 and this week he has told us no more diapers. That is good but it is a lot of work as you all know when boys are learning to go to the potty you are in the bathroom ALL the time. In the last 3 days we have only had one accident and we were at the mall playing and he told me he had to go but I could not get him there in time. So tonight at bed time he had to go potty it was the #2 so we needed a book. I was in the bathroom with him for about 15min and then Tylar came in to help me read. I want out and when I came back in I heard Tylar telling Gavin that all good books end in amen. So I will lave you with

some potty photos.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Go Gavin, Go!

Kat said...

Yay Gavin!

CissaLynn said...

Awwww! Those pictures are precious!!! :))
It sounds like Gavin is doing a GREAT job and only two yrs. old!!! I agree, "Go Gavin, Go!!!" :))

Blessings From Above said...

Those pictures are so precious!!!!

Very impressive that Gavin, at just two years old is already being potty trained! But you are right, it is HARD work.

Tina said...

That's great for Gavin!! Now, I wish my nearly 3 year old son would tell ME no more diapers! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great to meet you!
Tina