Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was Tagged!

The five things about me MeMe
My bloggy buddy Life as I see it tagged me!! :) Thanks

What I was doing ten years ago:
1.School.
2. Getting my driver license
3.Talking on the phone all the time.
4.Just being a kid
5.Getting excited about my 16Th birthday!


5 things on my to-do list today
1.Empty the dishwasher and re-load it
2.Do a couple loads of laundry, and then fold them
3.Go to the BMV
4.Get the kids to school
5.Vacuum the carpets



5 snacks I enjoy
1.Yogurt
2.Fruit
3.Peanut Butter on an apple
4.cookies
5.ice cream


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
1.Gave $ to my church
2.Travel
3.Have a house built just for my family with lots of land.
4.Hire someone clean and do laundry.
5.No more work for me!


5 bad habits
1.Trying to do it all.
2.Forgetting to do things I say I am going to do.
3.Speeding.
4.Being rude.
5.Going out to eat.

5 places I've lived
I have only lived in Ohio!
I tag you all.

No comments: