Sunday, March 12, 2006

Starting One

Hello everyone. I am starting one of these things. This will be a very good way for us Hunts to keep updated with our family and our extended family. I don't have the ability to post pictures YET, but they will be coming soon. Elsie and I are staying busy. The boys are 2 years old now, yeah 2. Elsie is staying home with the boys and is going to be baby sitting a friends new baby starting in September. I am in school to get started in a fire department. I have my EMT-Basic and just finished with the Intermediate part. My test for it will be April 6th and 7th. I have my firefighting card also. I lost my job as a computer tech in November and have been trying to get into a fire station. But as of right now I have had no such luck. Some good news is Elsie and I are expecting. Elsie is 14 weeks along. Christian and Tylar are excited, they can't wait for a baby. Well that is what they think now wait till it is here and comes home to STAY. We know for sure it is just one, and we are not going to find out the sex of this one. Her due date is September 7th. This is where we are now, but I will keep this updated and get pictures of the family soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! how is everyone?! Im so happy to see that everything went okay with Gavin! how are my little boyfriends!?!?!


<333 Samantha White