Sunday, January 11, 2009

16th THING ABOUT ME!


I..
1)am a child of God.
2)love pj's.
3)like tea hot and cold.
4)have 4 pets.
5)I am musically challenged--love to listen tho
6)go to bed at 12 or 1 and get up at 7.
7)Always need more time.
8)work 62h a week.
9)like to eat
10)am a phone girl.
11)like to say how I feel.
12)a napper.
13)am adopted.
14)am a Mom to three sons
15)am a mom to be
16)love me hubby.

My friend Brittany,over at Mommee & Her boys tagged her readers, she was tagged by Rose, over at A Little White Space.
I accepted the tag.

Let me know if YOU accept the tag. :)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

yay!! :) Thanks for doing it!!

I stay up late, too, and get up too early. Why do we do that to ourselves?? really. lol

Jaimie Kylene said...

That is a great picture of yourself!!! You are glowing!

Cookie said...

I always need more time too! Must be a mom thing :)

Jess said...

I am musically challenged and adopted as well!!!

I enjoy an afternoon 20 minute power nap around 430 and am then good to go until 11-12 at night!!!

CissaLynn said...

I love reading the tags! Let's see if I ever get around to doing it!!! :)
CONGRATS again on your sweet news!!! I am so excited for you!!! :)

Rick said...

Hey Fire - I'm looking back through my records and for the life of me I can't remember if you ever put in your request for your free illustration that you won from my blog.

Forgive me if you have and I (a) sent it but forgot that I did, (b) somehow ignored your request and didn't send it to you, or maybe you haven't made a request yet. If you haven't gotten it into me yet I am hoping that you still will.

green_rick@juno.com