Thursday, October 30, 2008

Elsie's Movie Review.

A couple weeks ago my husband and I got to go see an adult movie. I let him choose and he picked Fireproof. I didn't know a lot about it, but I was just excited that it wasn't a kid movie. It is made by the same people who made Facing the Giants and that is a movie I like. There were parts of the movie that I laughed, that I cried, and that just made me think. He did such a good job at his pick I am now recamending it to all of you. Here is a trailer...











Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Ok, I had to chuckle when you wrote, "adult" movie ;)
But I know what you mean. I don't get to the movies either unless it's with the kids.

CissaLynn said...

I totally know what you mean about getting to see an "adult" movie!!! :)) It is rare and a special treat!!! :)
I couldn't figure out how to watch the trailer, but I looked it up and it looks good! I will definately put it on my list of "movies to see!" :)

Thank you SOOOO MUCH for praying for me!!!! It means sooooo very much to me and I am feeling much better!!!! :)) It feels so good to have so many people who care!!! That is a God moment, too!!!! :)