Saturday, July 05, 2008

I am back and this is long.

SORRY we have been on vacation. I will stare with telling you about the week before our vacation. Travis' uncle came in town for work so we got to see him. The boys had a good time with him and he taught them a new thing. Can you guess what it was? It was how to put their finger in their nose. Now you can see why my boys love him (and we love him to), he is a cool uncle. Here is a photo of Christian and uncle Micah.
We had a lot going on this week. One of the big things is that Christian got his ear pierced, Yes I only said Christian. Tylar did not want his ear pierced. This made Dad and I happy because it is one of the first things that they have done different. Here is a photo of Christian's ear.

The boys also had there first hot dog and kool-aid sale. They did a good job and made $30.
Gavin helped also. He would get the hot dogs and run and eat them! I have a lot more going on but I need to go to bed so I will put more on soon.

No comments: