Friday, March 07, 2008

Eighteen month doctor visit.

My sweet little baby boy has grown up into a toddler. Here are Gavin's stats

Weight: 23.6 ............. 20% tile

Height: 31 ............ 20% tile

Shoe size ............ 7-7 1/2

Clothing ............ 18 mos - 24 mos

He is getting so big. This is a photo of him at the Doctors. He did a good job. He got 3 vaccines his Hepatitis A, Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis and his Polio vaccine. When they came to do it he said "no no please no" I wanted to cry for him.
Christian and Tylar are going to be starting Preschool on Tuesday. They are very happy and so am I. They will go to Preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am - 12:30pm at the YMCA. They have swim lessons with their Preschool on Tuesdays. They also will start soccer on April 5th at 9:30am - 10:45am I will put the schedule on so you all can come and see the boys play.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Aw! How sweet! :)

Short like my boys. haha. Must run in the family?